POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : A question on image_width : A question on image_width Server Time
2 Sep 2024 04:18:09 EDT (-0400)
  A question on image_width
From: Mr  Art
Date: 19 May 2000 00:30:44
Message: <3924C309.975A48DA@gci.net>
Are the keywords image_width and image_height functions
or variables? I had assumed that the values were set
during the parse processes and made to be variables.
So I tried this:
#ifndef (image_width)
     #declare image_width=4;
     #declare image_height=3;
#end

And got this
error: undeclared identifier expected but float function
'image_width' found instead.

All the docs had said was they were keywords.

I had wanted to set the values if I were using
Official POV. Is there any way to do this?
Maybe with a check of version....

Think I found my answer. Thanks for listening.

Mr. Art